Field Study #2

 Field Study #2:

Date: September 28

Time: 8 AM

Climate: Warm, Sunny, Breezy 

Temperature: 73 degrees Fahrenheit 

Length of day: 11 hours and 51 mins

Organisms: Birds, trees, weeds, more algae, bugs

Observation: The skies so far have been very blue and not many clouds in sight. I also didn't see any deer this time, but I think it was stomping last time because I was too close to it's baby.  

Change since first time: It was a bit darker since the first field study even though I did them at the same time of day.

sound map + sketches:







photos:








Comments

  1. Clearly you can draw! Nicely done! Give a bit more information about your organisms. Where? How many? Doing what? etc. Also, be sure to turn your pictures, drawings, etc. to the right direction before you post them. You are missing your description of changes since the first visit.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Field Study #1

Field Study #3